Monday was National Napping Day, and Tuesday was Pi Day, which got me thinking. There’s an entire calendar of weird holidays that nobody really knows about or celebrates. Kinda seems like a shame if you ask me. Everyday should be celebrated in my opinion. Well, let’s get to celebrating!
If you like fun facts, you should check out this listicle about Broadway history!
12 Weird Holidays You Didn’t Know Exist:
1. Celebrate those whose last names begin with Z
2. Send a Card to a Friend Day
3. National Potato Chip Day
4. Barbershop Quartet Day
5. No Diet Day
6. Go Skating/Skateboarding Day
7. National Lasagna Day
8. Kiss and Makeup Day
9. National Good Neighbor Day
10. World Smile Day
11. Stay at Home Because You are Well Day
12. National Chocolate Covered Everything Day